Installation & Setup
Plug-Ins & Add-Ons
Oempro is an extendable email marketing and audience management software. You can extend functionality of Oempro or customize existing features with the help of plug-ins.
You can install one of our existing plug-ins, hire the Octeth Team to develop a plug-in based on your needs or you can develop your own plug-in.
We have developed hundreds of plug-ins for our customers so far such as;
- Airtable integration for dynamic email content implementation
- API logger
- Cleanify.io integration for instant and bulk email list validations
- Campaign Monitor migration
- Sender domain and IP address DNS validator
- Horoscope dynamic content via third party content API sources
- IPMonitor.app integration for sender IP and domain reputation and blacklist monitoring
- Link blocker for expiring domains after 24 hours
- Mailgun integration for email delivery and event handling
- System monitoring and alerting
- Recipient domain MX scanner and segmenting
- RSS to email content fetching
- TCPA integration for SMS marketing campaigns
- UI logo replacer for the user interface
- Webhook distributor
- WooCommerce integration
- and more...
Oempro plug-ins can be managed under [Admin Area → Settings → Plug-Ins] section.
You can enable or disable plug-ins by clicking corresponding links next to each plug-in. Please note that, if you disable a plug-in, the plug-in data stored on the database will be removed permanently. There’s no way to restore them, therefore, please be careful when disabling a plug-in.
Plug-ins can be installed under
On this page